Residential Service Technician
Office Location: Frisco, TX
Service Area: Northern DFW, average 10-18 mile radius around Frisco. (Includes areas of Aubrey, Carrollton, Celina, Denton, Far North Dallas, Frisco, Little Elm, McKinney, Prosper, Plano, Richardson. Eastern Denton, Western Collin & Southern Grayson Counties)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours: Monday – Friday, 35+ hours/week
Compensation: Fair hourly base pay *Based on experience + Performance bonus
- Health, Dental Insurance*
- Paid Holidays
- No Weekends, Emergencies or On-Calls
- Company provided uniform shirt, pants, iPad, iPhone
- 40 hours of PTO after 1 year of employment
- Must be able to run and operate a service vehicle.
- Install and repair electrical equipment, devices and fixtures.
- Troubleshooting branch circuit wiring.
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems.
- Adhere to all NEC codes and safety procedures.
- Identify client needs and clearly communicate the appropriate repair, replacement, troubleshoot, etc.
- Be comfortable speaking with homeowners & personable. Providing client confidence in your electrical knowledge, workmanship and trusting your work.
- Perform physically demanding tasks in all types of weather. i.e. digging trenches and crawling through small spaces and attics.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Maintain a clean service van and ensure your service truck is stocked with items used.
- Must have current Texas Journeyman or Wireman License
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Minimum 1 year residential service & sales experience
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have clean driving record
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have basic hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong work ethic, the drive to learn and continue in the trade
- Clean cut appearance
- Great attitude and punctual
- Eager to learn and adapt to changes