Office Location: Frisco, TX
Service Area is North DFW, average 10-18 mile radius from Frisco. (Mainly Frisco, Prosper, McKinney, Little Elm, Plano, Denton, Far North Dallas. Eastern Denton and Western Collin Counties)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours: Monday – Friday, 35+ hours/week
Compensation Range: Fair Hourly Base Pay + Performance Bonus *Based on Experience*
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental Insurance*, Paid Holidays, No On-Calls or Weekends
Company provided uniform shirt and pants
- Must be able to run and operate a service vehicle.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures.
- Troubleshooting branch circuit wiring.
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems.
- Adhere to all NEC codes and safety procedures.
- Be comfortable speaking with homeowners & personable. Providing client confidence in your electrical knowledge, workmanship and trust.
- Perform physically demanding tasks such as digging trenches and crawling through small spaces in all types of weather.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Must have current Texas Journeyman or correct hours and years to upgrade from Wireman License
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Minimum 3+ years residential service & sales experience
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have clean driving record
- Have basic hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong work ethic and the drive to learn and continue in the trade
- Clean cut appearance
- Great attitude and punctual