Trusted electricians in Little Elm
Are your light bulbs flickering or going out frequently? Your electrical system might be outdated and could be putting your safety at risk. Benchmark Electrical Services is dedicated to keeping residential and commercial spaces safe while providing high-quality services as a trusted, Little Elm electrician.
Commonly Overlooked Electrical Issues
- If your lights flicker frequently or you have to replace light bulbs at a faster rate than usual, you could have a problem with your electrical wiring.
- If your HVAC system or dryer kicking on causes your lights to flicker, you’re experiencing a power surge. When high-powered appliances draw too much power from your main source, it causes a lapse in power elsewhere. Having a dedicated circuit installed can fix this issue for some appliances, but investing in whole-home surge protection will ensure every electrical connection is protected.
- Flickering lights are also caused by electrical resistance, which can eventually start a fire. Older wiring can cause this resistance and can also damage the bulb, causing them to burn out quicker. Call one of our licensed electricians today to complete a whole-home inspection and upgrade your electrical system.
- Loose outlets are annoying, but they can also be dangerous. If you have your phone or laptop plugged into an outlet and the slightest movement causes the cord to fall out of the wall socket, you have loose outlets. Due to constant use, metal terminals inside the outlet become loose and worn, creating an unsecured connection between the power source and the appliance or device. Loose outlets are a fire hazard and can shock you easier than snug outlets.
- Outlets that are warm to the touch can spark a fire, so cut the breaker immediately if you notice this and call Benchmark Electrical Services.
- Landscape lights add value to your home, but they can be difficult to protect if they weren’t installed properly. If you notice wires sticking out from your ground lights, call Benchmark Electrical, your electrician in Little Elm to cover the wires. Never try to bury them on your own.
Residential and Commercial Services
Benchmark Electrical’s licensed electricians strive to set the standard for commercial and residential electrical excellence. In 2019, we were voted Best Local Electrician by Readers Choice in Living Magazine, and we continue to provide high-quality service to all our customers. With our flat-rate pricing, 5-year warranties and 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can trust Benchmark Electrical’s professionals to get the job done right the first time. We look forward to helping you keep your home safe and welcoming you to the Benchmark Electrical Services Family. We’re the electrician Little Elm homeowners and business owners count on.
Nearby Areas We Serve
Benchmark Electrical Services
110A Rose Lane, Unit 202, Frisco, TX, 75036
Mon-Fri (8am – 5pm)